YSR Navasakam is an initiative of the government. The goal of this study is determined and offer financial aid to the most vulnerable and deserving recipients of the various welfare programs run through the government of the state of Andhra Pradesh. The study involves door-to-door collecting of data about individuals and households, including their socio-economic and demographic data to determine the eligibility of them for different welfare programs.
It was introduced at the time of the census in 2019 and was attached to all households in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The collected data was analyzed and the eligible people were identified. They were then offered assistance in the form of financial aid under various welfare programs, which included housing, pensions, and housing, along with healthcare education and other social security programs.
YSR Navasakam survey is considered as an important step toward inclusive growth and development through making sure those benefits from government programmes are given to the poorest and vulnerable households.
The criteria for eligibility to those applying for the YSR Navasakam scheme varies depending on the specific welfare program available. But, there are certain general eligibility requirements that applicants must meet in order to be eligible to be eligible for any of the schemes. These are the general requirements for eligibility to the scheme YSR Navasakam
- The applicant must reside in Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must be a member of one of a few categories that includes farmers women, senior citizens disabled persons, or a member of a specific caste or community.
- The income of the applicant’s year-round must not exceed a specific threshold, which is different based on the program.
- The applicant must possess all the documentation needed to verify their eligibility, including documents proving income, such as ration cards Aadhaar cards, or other documents that prove their eligibility.
Required Documents To Use YSR Navasakam Scheme
If you want to be eligible to applying for YSR Navasakam scheme, you must submit certain documents to prove your eligibility. The exact documents needed may differ depending on the welfare program that you’re applying to Here are a few of the documents required:
- Aadhaar card: Aadhaar card can be used to verify an identity for the person applying as well as their relatives.
- Residentship Certificates: A residency certification issued by Revenue Department of Andhra Pradesh must be presented to prove that you are a citizen in Andhra Pradesh.
- Income Certificate: A Income is required certificate from the Revenue Department of Andhra Pradesh.
- Certificate of Caste: A casting certificate is required of applicants from the SC/ST/OBC/Minority/Minority communities.
- Ration Card is needed to prove the family members as well as their socio-economic standing.
- Bank Account Information of the person applying for benefits are needed to make it easier for transfers of welfare benefits from the Welfare Scheme.
- Disability Certificate is required for those who have disabilities.
Registeraion Process For First Time Users
These are the steps to follow in order to join the Navasakam YSR website.
- Visit the official website of the YSR Navasakam scheme at https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- The is located on the homepage where you click”Login” “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
- If you’re here to sign up to your account as a user, choose”New User Registration” option.
- Fill in your personal details
- Click on creating an account.
- Enter the Aadhaar card number, and then select the scheme.
- Fill in your banking account, which includes the account number and your IFSC number.
- Include the necessary documents like Aadhaar card or evidence of income from your residence certificate or a caste-certified disability, as well as the Passbook of your bank.
- After you’ve completed all the details and uploaded your files after that, click”Send.
- After that, it will be issued an application ID that will be used to track how your application.
When your application is accepted and accepted , your request will be approved by the institution. Then you’ll receive an SMS or email to confirm your acceptance. the funds will be sent straight to the institution that you’ve selected to use.
How To Login With YSR Navasakam ?
Here are the simple steps to sign in to the Navasakam portal of YSR Navasakam portal:
- Browse on internet the official website of the YSR Navasakam scheme at https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- Click on ‘Login’ in the upper right part of the page.
- In the log-in page type in your credentials for login, which include your username and password.
- you can click the “Login” button in order to open the portal.
Once you’re authenticated, you will be able to use various services, such as grievance redressal, management of beneficiaries and monitoring welfare schemes that are launched in the name of the state.
Navasakam Beneficiary Management Login
The Navasakam Beneficiary Management System (NBMS) is an online portal established by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to oversee the welfare beneficiaries of different programs of the YSR Navasakam scheme. steps to login:-
- click on https://navasakam.ap.gov.in.
- Click”Login” at the upper right-hand side.
- Log in with your username and password into those fields.
Special Features of YSR Navasakam Scheme
The YSR Navasakam scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh offers many benefits to the residents in the state. Here are some most important aspects in the YSR Navasakam scheme:
- Simple application process to all welfare scheme
- Online application, tracking the status
- Multiple language support for simple access
- One-time registration for all schemes.
- Aadhaar-based authentication that ensures Transparency and accuracy
- Benefits transfer to beneficiary beneficiaries via direct bank transfers
- Free training for civil service exams
- Programs for scholarships to students
- Housing aid for economically weaker sections
- Pension scheme for senior citizens
- Health insurance plan for families who are below the poverty level
- Subsidies for small-sized businesses and self-employed persons.
- Financial aid for the marriage and education for girls from economically weaker classes
- Assistance for pregnant women and infants
- Skills development programs designed for youth with no job
- Assistance to farmers and agricultural workers
- Student fee reimbursement scheme designed for students who come from economically weaker sections
- Food security program for the most needy families
- Promotion of entrepreneurship with subventions and loans
- Special plans for disabled people
Disadvantages of YSR Navasakam Scheme
There are a few potential disadvantages associated with the scheme
- The plan could result in an increased fiscal burden for State government. This could affect the economy overall in the entire state.
- The selection of beneficiaries eligible isn’t easy as well as some eligible individuals might be excluded from the program.
- The program could be vulnerable to fraud and abuse which could result in a loss of money or benefits being not distributed to intended beneficiaries.
- The application process or verification of the beneficiary could be long and time-consuming which can lead to delays in the process of receiving benefits.
- The program may not address the main causes of poverty, and will likely only offer temporary relief to recipients.
- The program may not be available to everyone in the state because of a insufficient awareness or lack of the digital infrastructure of certain areas.
- The benefits offered under the scheme might not meet the requirements of beneficiaries in full.
- The program could encourage dependence on assistance from the government, thereby reducing self-reliance and entrepreneurial.
- The scheme’s implementation could face administrative hurdles that could cause delay and inefficiencies.
- The scheme could be ended or changed based on changes in the policies of government officials, which can lead to uncertainty among the beneficiaries.
- What is the YSR Navasakam scheme?
Answer: Navasakam portal or by visiting the nearest MeeSeva or Grama Sachivalayam center.
- What documents are required to apply for the YSR Navasakam scheme?
Answer: The documents required to apply for the YSR Navasakam scheme may vary depending on the specific welfare scheme being applied for. However, some common documents include Aadhaar card, residence certificate, income certificate, caste certificate, ration card, bank account details, and disability certificate.
- How can I check the status of my YSR Navasakam application?
Answer: Applicants can check the status of their YSR Navasakam application online through the official Navasakam portal or by visiting the nearest MeeSeva or Grama Sachivalayam center.
- How will the benefits under the YSR Navasakam scheme be provided?
Answer: The benefits under the YSR Navasakam scheme will be provided directly to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts through electronic transfer.
- What is the Navasakam Beneficiary Management System (NBMS)?
Answer: The YSR Navasakam scheme is a welfare scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to provide financial assistance to the economically weaker sections of the society.
- Who is eligible for the YSR Navasakam scheme?
Answer: The eligibility criteria for the YSR Navasakam scheme varies depending on the specific welfare scheme being offered. However, some common eligibility criteria include being a resident of Andhra Pradesh, belonging to a specific category, and having an annual income below a certain threshold.
- How can I apply for the YSR Navasakam scheme?
Answer: Interested applicants can apply for the YSR Navasakam scheme online through the official he Navasakam Beneficiary Management System (NBMS) is a web-based portal launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to manage the beneficiaries of various welfare schemes offered under the YSR Navasakam scheme.