Saksham Yuva Yojana
Every state department and board, university, as well as a corporation must inform the Employment Department of any vacancies. It is the Employment Department will give registered graduates email and SMS alerts regarding job openings.
Employers can also make use of this Saksham Yuva platform to post open positions for their organization.
The state’s official departments along with banks that are part of the Saksham Yuva Yojana will employe the selected candidates.
The organization will require the applicants to complete 100 hours of work within a month. The company expects the applicants to start as trainees at the place where they will be offered the position.
GOAL OF SAKSHAM YUVA YOJANA
The main goal of the program is to offer job opportunities and financial support for these well-educated young people of the state.
The primary goal is to provide job opportunities for youths as well as assign them to various departments of the state government.
Objectives of the Scheme
- The government designed the Saksham Yava Yojna to pay an allowance and honorarium to eligible young people who reside in Haryana.
- It is aimed at the growth of skills for youth to make their lives more independent, educated, and culturally literate.
- The program empowers unemployed youth to learn and be prepared for jobs of their choosing and then helps them find those jobs.
- The program focuses on delivering cash transfers to employed and educated youths of Haryana in order to upgrade their skill.
- This scheme is inspiring youngsters who have attended school and are not employed to pursue careers that they like.
- The main motivation behind this program is to help young people skilled and educated.
What Are the Features of the Saksham Yuva Yojana?
The Saksham Yojana features some of the most important aspects described in the following paragraphs:
- While this program allows candidates to choose the skills they want to study and grow in. They can then acquire the necessary skills for employment. Additionally, they could choose to work for themselves.
- As we said earlier, the scheme offers an honorarium as well as unemployment compensation to candidates who are eligible. Additionally, it aims to improve chances of employment for students and extend their placement to multiple Departments of the State Government.
- We expect that the State Government will pay the honorarium for up to 36 months, or until the applicant reaches the age of 35, whichever comes first. The honorarium period of 36 months will be calculated from the date of allotment when the honorarium was paid. The applicant’s account will be credited until they reach 35 years of age.
|Name of the Scheme||Saksham Yuva Yojana|
|Status of the Scheme||Active|
|Launched by||Government of Haryana|
|Post Category||Haryana Government Scheme|
What Are the Eligibility Criteria to Qualify for the Saksham Yuva Yojana?
People must satisfy the eligibility requirements listed below in order to participate in this Saksham Yuva scheme:
- The applicants must be residents of Haryana.
- Graduates from postgraduate programs, such as those who have completed Sciences, Engineering, or equivalent subjects Bachelor of Arts (BA), B.Com, BA in Maths, and 10+2 students are eligible for the scheme.
- Postgraduates and graduate students taking regular classes at Patiala, Punjab University, or any other authorized university located in Chandigarh, Haryana, or NCT Delhi can qualify for the scheme.
- Candidates must be able to pass 10+2 regular courses from accredited educational institutions recognized by the Central Board of School Education (CBSE), Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani, Delhi, and Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Board (ICSE), Delhi, located in Chandigarh and Haryana only.
- Candidates must not be able to pass 10+2 in the National Open School or through correspondence.
- The applicants must register with the Employment Exchange..
The authorities shall set the age limit for 10+2 candidates between 18 and 35 years and for graduates and postgraduates between 21 and 35 years.
- Excluded employees from government services do not qualify for this program. The individual should not engage in any industry, including public, private, or semi-governmental sectors, or self-employment.
- Family income for applicants should not exceed Rs3 lakhs, regardless of income source.
Eligibility for Unemployment Allowances
To claim an unemployment benefit, an applicant must have completed 10+2 or hold a diploma, graduation or post-graduation degree from a Board or university approved by the Haryana Government after passing matric.
Candidates must have a minimum of three years of employment to meet the exchange’s requirements. Additionally, the government deems anyone who has been terminated from government employment ineligible.
Rates of Allowances:
Eligibility for Honorarium
In order to receive an Honorarium award applicants must have graduated with the 10+2, graduation certificate, or post-graduation certificate (Rs. 6,000).
He or she is a full-time student between the ages of 18 and 35.
The candidate must have earned the post-graduation diploma through regular studies at Punjabi University, Patiala, or any other recognized universities in UT Chandigarh or NCT Delhi and Haryana.
How to Apply for Saksham Yuva Yojna
Step 1. Navigate to Haryana Employment Department’s official site.
Step 2:Select ‘Free Job Seekers Registration.’
Step 3. Select”Proceed with Registration’ following the guidelines and instructions.
Step 4. The user will be directed to a form that is five pages long. Complete the form, then hit Save.
Phase 5: Your account is now in the program.
Step 6. Within 15 days of the online registration process, you’ll be required to provide all the necessary documents.
7. After the step, you need to visit Saksham Yuva Page.
Step 8. An additional form is going to appear You will need to fill it out and send it in.
Saksham Yojana Check Status
This method of checking the state of the application can be found in the following:
Step 1. Navigate to the official site.
Step 2. Know what are the Saksham Yojna Information of the application. You can do this by clicking the tab ‘Application Details at the top of the page.
Step 3. Fill in the required information.
Step 4. Click on the menu” search.’
Step 5: The application status will show.
Documents Required to Apply for the Saksham Yuva Yojana
Candidates must provide the following documents in order to be eligible for this scheme
- Identification proofs such as an Aadhaar card
- The details of the Bank account
- PAN card
- Certificate of education (graduation and postgraduation ) as well as marks sheet 10+2 and diplomas)
The appropriate bodies will review the application after confirmation is complete.
What Are the Benefits of the Saksham Yuva Yojana?
In the past, those who qualify will receive an allowance each month. Look at what amount of funds the applicant has to be eligible for according to their qualifications:
Beneficiaries who qualify will receive an honorarium per month, which can be as high as the amount of Rs 6,000 (per month) to work for up to 100 hours on an honorary basis within a calendar month. It is provided through Corporations or Registered Societies, departments, or Boards, registered through private firms and the Haryana Government.
It should be noted The Employment Department of Haryana will give an honorarium to employees who work under honorary assignments in Boards, Corporations, or Departments funded by the budget allocated by them, as well as to the heads of the existing UEA program (2005). Private businesses offer an honorarium to employees who work on honorary assignments within the organization.
If a candidate has been in the last examination of postgraduation or graduation, and is waiting to hear the results, may the applicant apply to this Saksham Yojana?
A person who is not eligible to submit an application for this Saksham Yojana under the circumstances mentioned above.
How do applicants be eligible to apply to be considered for this Skill Training programme under this Saksham Scheme?
Find the closest Employment Exchange to avail of Skill training in the form of SAKSHAM YUVA-II.
What happens when an applicant submits the wrong document when making an application for the Saksham Yojana?
If someone uploads in error documents when registering online to participate in this scheme, their application is rejected and applicants must upload the correct documents once more.
Who’s profited through this program?
Unemployed youngsters with a good education from 18 and 35 are eligible to benefit from this scheme.
Does the applicant belong to a State Other that Haryana?
No. You must belong to Haryana, the State of Haryana, and be recognized as an employee exchange.
What’s the main motivation behind this scheme?
The principal goal of the program is to produce skilled youngsters capable of choosing the path they want to follow or work for themselves.
Who is eligible to be a registered to the current scheme?
Graduates possessing a degree equivalent to 10+2 are eligible to be registered under the program.
What type of board of education is required for the student to possess?
Candidates must pass the 10+2 exam from an institution recognized as such by Haryana Government.
What board must the School Applying to be a part of?
The school must be associated with the Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani, Certificate of Secondary Education [ICSEThe Board, Delhi, located in Haryana as well as Central Board of School Education [CBSEThe CBSE is located in Delhi located in Haryana only.