There is a chance that around 1.2 million babies in Gujarat state get born every year. These include both hospital as well as domiciliary births.
Since the mortality rate in the state is set at 172 for every 100,000 live births approximately 2,064 of the mothers who die due to the maternal cause.
One of the main reasons for this is the fact that the majority of births do not receive the attention of skilled people, women do not access emergency obstetric medical care (EmOC) in addition to the fact that it is difficult to follow up post-natally.
The majority cases of maternal deaths could be preventable with the right interventions like trained birth attendants (SBA) and the referral of services and accessibility to EmOC.
Family members living below the poverty line (BPL) are among the most vulnerable because they’re at huge risk due to their socioeconomic disadvantage and inaccessibility to healthcare
The Chiranjeevi Scheme, implemented by the Government of Gujarat, aims to encourage BPL families to seek out the services of an institutional hospital.
It does this by offering financially secure families as well as covering the cost of out-of-pocket expenses that are incurred in travel to the hospital.
It also offers assistance to the companion for the losses in earnings. It employs a variety of mechanisms in order to focus on those in the BPL family, with the primary technique is that of the BPL card.
It is a card that is offered to those who earn less than a certain amount of income, and also to meet specific asset ownership requirements. The BPL card is used to identify the population in this segment for providing various benefits as well as for determining the best benefits.
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan
Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme, established by the government of Rajasthan it is a state-run health insurance plan that offers health insurance that is cashless and up to the amount of Rs. 5 lakh to all households of Rajasthan.
This scheme was launched by Rajasthan’s Chief Minister Rajasthan Shri Ashok Gehlot in the state budget for 2021-22. Beginning on May 1st 2021, all advantages of the scheme were offered to all families in Rajasthan who meet the requirements for eligibility.
Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme: Rajasthan
In the Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme, the Rajasthan government can provide medical insurance that can be as high as the amount of Rs. 10 lakh.
This universal health plan is accessible to all households of Rajasthan starting May 01 2021.
Shri Ashok Gehlot, Rajasthan Chief Minister, had announced the health insurance program in the state Budget 2021-22.
This scheme will make Rajasthan is the very first state of India to offer the universal insurance coverage to everyone. As of now, more than 12 lakh citizens received free medical assistance as part of the program.
As per the budget’s latest announcement that the annual medical insurance is increased from 5 lakhs to 10 lakh, with an added accident coverage of five lakh rupees.
The most expensive treatments such as liver transplants, heart transplants as well as bone marrow transplants cochlear implants were made part of the program.
Each family living in Rajasthan has the right to the cashless treatment that is free up to 5 lakh rupees.
In addition, SECC 2011 beneficiaries no longer have to sign up for the scheme, all other beneficiaries that are eligible, such as contract workers and marginal farmers who are small are able to register through E-Mitra.
Insurance premiums for all beneficiaries will be covered to the federal government.
But, every family other than beneficiary will need pay a monthly premium of around Rs.850.
Additionally, female heads of families covered by the Chiranjeevi Health Insurance scheme will get smartphones equipped with Internet connectivity free for three years.
The deadline for the scheme’s registration is May 31st, 2022. Anyone who is eligible are able to apply by completing the online application before the end of May.
Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The primary eligibility requirement is that you must be permanently resident in Rajasthan. Rajasthan state. Here are a few guidelines to be taken into consideration:
- The health insurance financial coverage covers for up to 10 lakh rupees
- The accident insurance coverage is limited as much as Rs.5 lakh
- Families who apply for this scheme will have to pay an annual fee of Rs 850 to get the benefits covered by the scheme, with no exceptions for the beneficiaries.
- Families are covered through just applying on the internet.
Rajasthan Health Insurance Benefits 2021 MMCSBY
The Chiranjeevi Yojana provides health-related financial aid to the entire population of Rajasthan. Learn more about the advantages offered by this scheme. The benefits can be described according to the following:
- It is the first health insurance program of the Rajasthan Government that gives cashless medical treatment at registered hospitals.
- Chiranjeevi Yojana includes 1576 medical exams as well as more
- The coverage for other illnesses are also covered.
- The costs of testing as well as medical costs, along with an associated package that lasts for 15 days from the time you are released from hospital are as well covered by the scheme.
Features of Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme: Rajasthan
A few of the most prominent aspects in the Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme Rajasthan include:
- Insurance for health is provided for all families living who are living below the poverty threshold, SECC categories, and NFSA.
- Participants of the Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi The Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana may also be eligible to participate in the scheme.
- The plan has a budget of close to 3500 crores. 3,500 crore.
- Other than illnesses, the plan includes COVID-19-related treatments and haemodialysis treatment for those who are weak.
- Farmers who are marginal or small-scale can benefit from policies benefits. Contract workers too are qualified for.
How To Apply For Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme: Rajasthan Online?
If you’re already a user, then you should be eligible to apply for the scheme taking the steps below:
- Log in using your username and password. You may also find it in case you forget it.
- Enter the information required.
- Open dashboard.
- Apply to participate in the scheme.
- Hit “Submit.
- Snap a picture or take a copy of the completed application the form.
The applicant must provide the following documents in order in order to be registered for the scheme:
- Aadhar card.
- Jan Aadhar Card or Jan Aadhar Card number or Bhamashah Card or Jan Aadhar Registration Slip.
Steps to Reapply for Chiranjeevi Yojana
If your initial application for Chiranjeevi Yojana was not successful, you can follow these steps to reapply and increase your chances of receiving approval and benefiting from the scheme:
Step 1: Gather the necessary documents
Before reapplying for Chiranjeevi Yojana, ensure you have all the required documents. These may include identification proof, income certificates, residence proof, and any other relevant documents specified by the state government. Gathering these documents in advance will streamline the reapplication process.
Step 2: Visit the official Chiranjeevi Yojana website
Access the official website of Chiranjeevi Yojana to initiate the reapplication process. The website provides comprehensive information about the scheme, including guidelines and instructions for reapplying. Familiarize yourself with the website’s layout and navigation to navigate through the necessary steps effortlessly.
Step 3: Fill out the application form
On the Chiranjeevi Yojana website, locate the reapplication section or the specific form designated for reapplying. Fill out the application form accurately and provide all the required details. Be sure to double-check the information entered to minimize any errors or discrepancies that could potentially delay the approval process.
Step 4: Submit the application and required documents
After completing the application form, review it once again to ensure accuracy. Attach the necessary documents as specified by the guidelines. Take care to include all the required paperwork, as incomplete applications may be rejected. Once you have compiled everything, submit the application and documents through the designated online submission portal or follow the instructions provided for offline submission.
Step 5: Await verification and approval
Once you have submitted your reapplication, it will undergo a verification process by the authorities. This step involves reviewing your documents, assessing your eligibility, and ensuring all requirements are met. The verification process may take some time, so be patient and wait for the authorities to process your application.
Step 6: Receive confirmation and benefits
If your reapplication is approved, you will receive confirmation from the Chiranjeevi Yojana authorities. This confirmation will outline the benefits you are entitled to and provide instructions on how to avail yourself of those benefits. It’s important to carefully review the confirmation letter and follow the guidelines provided to receive the maximum benefits under the scheme.
Benefits of Reapplying for Chiranjeevi Yojana
Reapplying for Chiranjeevi Yojana opens up opportunities to access essential healthcare services during pregnancy. By successfully reapplying, you can benefit from:
- Coverage for maternity care expenses: Chiranjeevi Yojana provides financial assistance for antenatal care, delivery, and postnatal care, ensuring a safe and healthy childbirth experience.
- Access to quality healthcare facilities: The scheme allows you to receive maternity services from empaneled hospitals and healthcare providers known for their expertise in maternal healthcare.
- Reduction in financial burden: By availing yourself of Chiranjeevi Yojana benefits, you can alleviate the financial strain associated with maternity expenses, allowing you to focus on your well-being and that of your child.
Reapplying gives you another chance to secure these crucial benefits, ensuring the best possible care for you and your baby.
Information about Chiranjeevi Scheme Chiranjeevi Scheme
Awareness generation: Of those clients who took advantage of the scheme CCB group), 55% were informed about the Chiranjeevi Scheme by the ANM/FHW and 17% by the Anganwadi workers (AWW–community-level nutrition worker).
Health facilities that are public, such as the Subcentre and primary health Centres (PHCs) and the Community Health Centres (CHCs) as well as the district hospital were the main sources of details for just 6percent of the clients.
Neighborhoods and friends provided information for 4percent of the CB group. Printing materials and pamphlets provided details for just 11% of the clients.
The TBAs only informed 1percent of clients about the program. Other organizations, including the panchayats (governing body at village levels) and members Balwadi teachers physicians, nurses, and doctors gave information to 6 percent members of the CB. The survey did not request these details from NCMs.
BPL card: Every client who utilized this scheme knew about the necessity of a BPL card/certificate to avail services. The majority of beneficiaries stated that they had an BPL card. Additionally, 98% of those who claimed to have BPL cards were checked in the health facility prior to utilizing services offered under the program.
How can I check what is the Status of Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana Online?
When you’ve completed the request form for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana will be evaluated by the governing authorities.
- The data you input are cross-checked after which you’ll be sent a notification to confirm the status. It is activated in your dashboard.
- By clicking this link, you’ll be able to determine where what step of the process.
- If you are rejected If you are rejected, you will receive an alert about your status
- You as an applicant need to check online health.rajasthan.gov.in to check your status
- The plan does not apply to the central and state government personnel however, the government plans to launch the RHGS cashless hospital service in the near future.